A completed Personal Services Contract Worksheet (PSCW) needs to be done 5 weeks BEFORE the scheduled event date.
- When procuring a personal service for an event please complete the Personal Contract Worksheet (PSCW) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department must submit all contracts to email@example.com. This includes anything with terms and conditions.
- Submit all budget authority approvals when submitting the PSCW or vendor contract to the business center.
- Note: this can be done with a Purchase Request or by email directly from the budget authority(s)
- Types of contracts can include but not be limited to the following:
- Personal Service Contracts
- Rental Agreements
- Facility Use Agreements
- Click-through Agreements
- AABC-SEC receives email notification from department
- The contract is assigned for drafting/review at the AABC-SEC
- Department is notified that the PSCW or contract is received.
- AABC-SEC drafts contract
- AABC-SEC routes for all signatures
- Department head
- AABC-SEC initiates vendor maintenance work flow.
- AABC-SEC sends fully executed contract to vendor and initial submitter
- AABC-SEC processes payment