Business Intelligence Center Systems
The Business Intelligence Center provides web-based applications to serve the business needs of Oregon State University. These applications are the product of ongoing collaboration between financial managers at all levels, faculty and principal investigators, and the university Foundation.
Available from anywhere in the world, these applications provide financial information to our global campus community. Secured systems require authentication through OSU's Central Authentication System login.
- Grant Reporting System (GRS) (login)
- Provides principal investigators (PI's), co-PI's, grant accountants and business managers with the current financial status of grant funds.
- Grant Reporting System Help Documents: PI Notification (pdf) - Locate/Login & Reading Reports (PDF)
- FS Index Reimbursement System (login)
- Scholarship System (login)
- Direct Payment System (login)
Please note, the origianal budget look up system was permanently deactivated Friday, July 1, 2016, and moved to CORE. If you are a frequent user of the Budget Reports by Index, login to CORE (all OSU employees have access to the reporting system).
Budget & Fiscal Planning System
In order for Online Systems to work properly, you must have cookies enabled in your browser.
By using these systems, you agree to be bound by the University's Acceptable Use Policy. You also agree to keep your PC secure and not to allow unauthorized persons to use these systems. To protect your privacy, please exit and close your browser when you are finished.