- Mission, Vision, & Values
- Staff Directory
- Business Centers
- Contact Us
Direct deposit is the preferred method of refund and payroll processing. Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds into a checking or savings account. It is the safest and most efficient way to receive a refund. Learn how to sign up for direct deposit below. For your convenience you can either view the video below to learn how to sign up or read through the instructions below the video.
1. Log in at myosu.oregonstate.edu
2. On the "Welcome" tab under "Update Personal Profile" click on "Direct Deposit."
3. Complete the following and click "Next."
Below is a sample check showing where to find the necessary information.
4. Review the information entered and click "Submit."
5. Agree to the "Direct Deposit Agreement."
Note: It will take 7 days after initial signup until the Direct Deposit will take effect.