OSU Budget Forums
Sponsored by ASOSU
- Forum 1 - Tuesday, Feb. 9, noon-1 p.m., Native American Longhouse
- Forum 2 - Wednesday, Feb. 10, 3-4 p.m., Learning Innovation Center 128
- Forum 3 - Monday, Feb. 15, 6-7 p.m., Weniger 153
Comments, questions or concerns on the budget or tuition also can be shared with Professor John Killefer, chair of the University Budget Committee, or Sherman Bloomer, director of Budget and Fiscal Planning via this form.
The tuition and fee subcommittees have reviewed the tuition and mandatory fee rates for Oregon State University and recommend the following changes for fiscal year 2016-2017. Summer rates recommended are for summer term, 2017.
In making these recommendations the subcommittee has considered:
- Access and affordability for students
- Projected cost increases for FY17 and revenue projections
- Fall 2015 enrollments and enrollment targets for Fall 2016
- Comparisons of tuition rates with strategic plan peers
- Requirements from the Legislature and Higher Education Coordinating Commission on setting tuition and mandatory fees