The Lonnie B. Harris Black Cultural Construction Project brings 3,550 square feet for a fun, safe and welcoming facility to compliment the academic program of studies and enrich the quality of campus life for African and African-American students at Oregon State University.
- Funding source(s): Gifts, Student Fees, Operating Funds Total $2,400,000
- Construction Begin Date: Sep-14
- Will be occupied over Spring Break 2015. Certificate of Occupancy received.
- Description of programs and benefits to OSU: Meeting, collaboration, support and offices
- New Building or renovation of old: new building
- Architect: Jones & Jones Architects
- General Contractor: Andersen Construction
- Square Footage: 3,396