NOTE: The Personal Services Invoice (PSI) is no longer a valid form. The Payment Request (PDF) form must be used instead. The vendor must sign the form on the "Contact Name" line.
- Check the Status of Pending Contracts at PaCS
- The following forms described here can all be found on the Procurment and Contract Services website.
- Personal Service Contract (Word form) - Personal/Professional Services Contract is used for Personal or Professional Services totaling $5,000 and above for a given year, for non U.S. Citizen workers, or for projects with multiple payments. This form is not to be used for architectural or engineering services. Please be certain to fill out the Employee vs. Independent Contractor Determination form below for submission with each PPSC.
- Amend an Active PSC (Word form) - The amendment form is for use when adding money or time to a non-expired Personal/Professional Services Contract. This form should only be used in the event of an unforeseen expansion of the scope or delay in performance (not as a means for issuing a new contract with a unique scope of work).
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Determination (Word form) - An Employee vs. Independent Contractor Determination form is required to be submitted to PaCS along with the Personal/Professional Services Contract if the PPSC is issued to an individual as opposed to a company. Contracts may only be issued to individuals that qualify as Independent Contractors. Please see the PaCS Training section for additional reference materials.
- Sole Source Request Form (PDF) - This form is used to request a Sole Source Procurement or Contract.
- IRS Form 8233 (PDF)
- Tax Treaty Countries
OSU Fee Book