Finance & Administration: Ensuring success every day!
Innovating for a 21st century land-grant university.
The Division of Finance and Administration provides leadership, innovative services, creative solutions, and integrated systems enabling the university mission through collaborative stewardship of human and financial resources within an environment of transparency and exemplary service.
Our Values & Ethos
The people of the DFA strive to embody the university’s core values of accountability, diversity, integrity, respect, and social responsibility by:
Empowering Others—We help students, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders attain success. We support our employees in delivering excellent, effective and innovative service by providing training and resources, and placing decision-making authority at appropriate levels. We are individually accountable for our actions, results and behaviors.
Encouraging Openness and Transparency—We are collaborative as we work with the diverse communities within and across units and divisions. We strive to provide clear and effective communication. We focus on teamwork, and continuously work toward
improving current processes and policies in service to our customers and other stakeholders.
The Division’s leadership team formally adopted and is committed to the Provost Council’s Ethos for building and maintaining a community in which all members are committed to the growth, development and well-being of every other member. To achieve the community to which we aspire, each individual commits to:
- Accept responsibility for the well-being, equitable treatment, and success of each person;
- Act ethically;
- Continually strive to acquire the knowledge, skills and self-awareness needed to be responsible members and leaders of our community;
- Establish relationships of trust and honesty where the integrity of each person is respected;
- Honor the worth of everyone, including their rights to self-determination, privacy, and confidentiality;
- Respect each person’s identity and strive to eliminate the effects of socialized biases;
- Treat each other with courtesy, openness, understanding, and forgiveness;
- Use our recognition of power and privilege to actively address issues of equity and inclusion;
- Value personal integrity and self-improvement as a pathway to recognizing the worth of each person.
DFA Annual Awards & Meeting