How to Nominate a Coworker
For full consideration, follow the steps listed below.
- Identify an eligible coworker. All nominations must be initiated by a current DFA employee.
- Choose an award from the available categories.
- In 500 words or less, describe how your coworker excels in the award criteria areas. Be sure to include specific examples, including how they demonstrate a commitment to DFA's values of enhancing diversity, supporting student and emloyee success and promoting a culture of respect in all working relationships.
- Request a letter of support for your nomination that addresses how the nominee meets the criteria for the award. Note the letter of support is required with the nomination letter at the time of submission.
- Access the online nomination form and complete all sections by 5:00 pm on the deadline date. An alternative format for submission of nominations, a downloadable Word form. Late entries will not be accepted.