PCMM Mission, Vision and Core Values
Procurement, Contracts and Materials Management (PCMM) is a unit within Business Affairs and is supported by the Chief Procurement Officer. PCMM is dedicated to supporting Oregon State University’s vision to be among the Top Ten land grant institutions in America. Our mission directly advances the University’s goals in sustaining an environment that ensures accountability of stewardship and strategic use of constrained resources.
PCMM supports the university’s goals pertaining to student success, research, outreach and global impact by delivering maximum value to the University by providing strategic and valuable:
- contracting services;
- sourcing of goods and services;
- spend and revenue management;
- supplier diversity program management; and
- materials and resource management, including sustainability initiatives.
To provide services so highly valued by our customers that PCMM is sought after and recognized for our expertise, leadership and support.
The PCMM staff identified the following as values that we share:
- Ambition – having drive and motivation for our responsibilities and our role
- Creativity – being able to transcend traditional ideas and practices and using our imagination to create new ideas
- Diversity – embracing differences
- Empowerment – providing those around us with the knowledge, tools and authority to provide for themselves
- Growth – developing skills, knowledge and expertise
- Merit -gaining respect and commendation through excellence and effectiveness
- Patience – having the capacity to maneuver through challenges and deal with difficulties without getting angry or upset
- Strategic minded – using insight, information and opportunity to plan and achieve goals that provide positive outcomes
Download an organizational chart for Procurement, Contracts and Materials Management (PCMM).
Please visit our Contact Us page to get in touch.