You are here
- The OSU Employee Benefits provides information on employee benefits, worker's compensation/on-the-job injuries/illnesses, and FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act).
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to eligible employees through Cascade Centers, Inc.. Employees are provided three free counseling visits during a calendar year (either for you or your eligible dependents).
- Faculty and Staff employment vacancies for OSU, including the OSU Extension Service, are available at OSU Jobs.
- The National Job Bank lists Nationwide job opportunities.
- Once you accept a position, find a map and directions to the closest Social Security Office located in Albany, Oregon.
- Oregon State University utilizes an outside agency to handle employment and income verifications. The procedures for this process can be found on the Human Resources site.