For questions regarding this form, please contact Elizabeth Beeson, 541-737-3188.


Please note required fields are marked with an (*)

STOP - CANNOT BE PROCESSED THROUGH OSUTraveler is required to make arrangements and be reimbursed through own agency. 

Fiscal Operations (FIS) Policy & Procedure Manual - 411-07:  

Employees of Other State & Federal Agencies - Employees of other agencies acting in their official capacity are to be reimbursed for travel expenses by their own agency.  OSU cannot pay these individuals directly. OSU will reimburse their agency when invoiced for expenses.

Questions, contact Elizabeth Beeson, 541-737-3188. 

Foreign Travel on Grants and Contracts requires Office for Sponsored Research and Award Administration (OSRAA) advance approval (not required for FORXXX indexes).  Please complete the Foreign Travel Authorization form and submit to Elizabeth Beeson in 270 Strand Hall, and she will forward to OSRAA.

Until further notice the College now requires all foreign travelers to:

  • Register with OSU Risk Management when traveling abroad on OSU Business regardless of funding type.  Elizabeth Beeson will assist you with registration as necessary.  The International Travel Registration Form is found on the OSU Risk Management site.  Registration provides international travel insurance.  The insurance is centrally funded and there will be no cost to you.
  • Leave contact information with your office manager, supervisor, or unit manager.  This should include dates of travel, travel destination(s), where you will stay, and contact information here and abroad.

We strongly recommend you register with the U.S. Department of State - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).  This free service allows the Department of State to assist you in case of an emergency.  You will receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions; they can contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency; and they can help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.