Documents needing College of Agricultural Sciences Deans approval (see PDF below)

(e.g. H.R. documents, moving/relocation agreement, Staff Fee Privileges, Communication Allowance Agreement, Unit Leader personal reimbursement/travel reimbursements)

Routing of Other Documents that do not require Deans approval

Classified Employee Vacation Cash Out

  • Turn in to your unit's timekeeper
  • Timekeeper forwards to AMBC HR

Labor Distribution Changes

Request for Employee Payment and Termination Pay Request Forms

  • Send directly to Central Payroll, 106 Kerr Admin Building

AMBC Document Routing Guidelines for Unit Personnel