- Mission, Vision & Values
- Staff Directory
- Business Centers
We have implemented additional security measures to further protect student and employee banking information. OSU is using DUO multifactor user authentication - for more info visit the OSU DUO website.
Direct deposit is the preferred method of refund and payroll processing. Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds into a checking or savings account. It is the safest and most efficient way to receive a refund. Learn how to sign up for direct deposit below.
1. Log in at My.OregonState.edu
2. On the "Employee Dashboard" click the "Resources" tab then click on "Direct Deposit".
3. Complete the following and click "Next."
Below is a sample check showing where to find the necessary information.
4. Review the information entered and click "Submit."
5. Agree to the "Direct Deposit Agreement."
Note: It will take a minimum of 7 days after initial signup until the Direct Deposit will take effect.