Students who were issued a refund check and have never received the check, lost the check, destroyed the check by mistake, or had the check stolen may request a replacement check. Replacement checks can only be issued after 10 business days from the date of the original check. Students requiring a replacement check may request one at the Student Accounts Office (Windows 13 or 14) in the Kerr Administration building. Staff members will check the account to verify when the original check was issued and that it has not been cashed. If all requirements are met, a replacement check will be issued. Students must present one form of picture ID when requesting a replacement check.