Contract Services is a service unit providing contract development support for OSU faculty and staff. Contract Services core services include:
- Transaction Assessment. Review and investigate transactions. Coordinate conversations to define relationships, obligations, and expectations of the OSU Department.
- Specific Contract Review. Application of contract review guidelines and best practices based on the type of contract.
- Check-in with the Subject Matter Expert. Check-in with OSU's subject matter experts ("SME") for required reviews or on specific points of concern/issue.
- Liability Assessment & Mitigation. Assess and mitigate liability and risk placed upon OSU in contracts.
- Department Form & Elements. Ensure that the contract form is appropriate and contains essential elements.
- Clarity. Review and redraft contracts for precision and clarity so that interpretation is limited to each party's intent.
- Consistency. Ensure consistency of OSU's use of contract forms for transparency, equity among parties, and efficiency.
- Templates. Create custom templates and update as needed.
Facility Use Agreement Forms
- Use Permit (PDF)
To be used for the use of OSU-owned or controlled facilities by non-OSU entities.
To be used for the University's sale of testing and other services. For the use of this form, the service/activity must be published in OSU's Fee Book. If the service being offered for sale is not in the OSU Fee Book, please contact Contract Services for assistance.