Section 12 20 00: Window Treatments
- Solar roller-shades with 10% open weaves are preferred for exterior windows.
- Manual shade control is preferred, with continuous bead cord; locate cord on most convenient side for user operation.
- Electric controls or motorized shades to be used only where accessibility is an issue, Owner review and approval required. No remote controls.
- Fabric draperies require FS Maintenance approval.
- Metal and plastic Venetian or ‘mini’ blinds are allowed if OSU Department agrees to accept cost of proper cleaning at regularly scheduled intervals.
- NO paper, fabric, or wood blinds unless approved by Campus Planning and Development