No, however if you have a true emergency you may request an Emergency Draw. You, your supervisor, and your department or business center must fill out the Emergency Draw request and Disbursement forms.  A draw may be requested only on a percentage of the pay you have earned through the date you request it. Contact your supervisor or business center payroll to initiate the request. The following day after received in Central Payroll a check will be issued and available for pick up.  You will be notified by email to come to the Central Payroll windows in the Kerr Administration Building.