Fiscal Operations Manual
Section 400: Expenditures
Effective: 01/01/2003
Revised: 11/11/2010

If a vendor contacts your unit to report checks that may be lost or stolen send a completed "Request for Replacement Check" form to the vendor for signature.  When the signed form has been returned to the Office of Business Affairs, a replacement check can be issued.   The Business Affairs office will work with the Business Center to reenter the invoice and issue a replacement check.