Fiscal Operations Manual
Section 400: Expenditures
Only some flower purchases are considered acceptable expenses with OSU Funds. Flowers may be purchased to:
- Use in classes such as botany or biology
- Use at commencements (University or college-level)
- Present as a prize for competition; however, account code 2016x Awards should be used for the purchase
- Use by UHDS when catering event banquets or receptions
- Use in a Student Activities sponsored function, such as a drama production (cost is charged to a student activity fund).
- Use for landscaping beautification projects on University property by an authorized central or auxiliary shop
Any other purchase of flowers for other occasions should be submitted to OSU Foundation (OSUF) for payment.