Section 000: Introductory Material
Effective: 07/01/1975
Revised: 03/09/2017


Occasionally OSU property may be loaned to other universities or research institutions in support of cooperative research or some other cooperative activity.  Units should contact the Fixed Assets Property Manager in Business Affairs for assistance in evaluating equipment to determine whether it qualifies for such a loan.  Any equipment qualified for a loan should be recorded on this form.

Please see 701-02: Equipment Loaned - To Other Institutions and Agencies for more information and procedures.

Downloadable Form