The travel desk will assist you in making arrangements for both domestic and foreign travel.  Travel on Grants is highly regulated.


  • Becky Currier, 541-737-3188,, 270 Strand Hall - Travel reimbursements, airfare approvals, 3rd party travel/hosting invoices, conference registrations

Travel Rates
Contracted Agencies
Helpful Links


2019 OSU Travel Per Diem Update (1/1/19)

Effective January 1, 2019 the following changes are in effect:

  • The OSU High Cost City Locations for calendar year 2019 have been updated. A few locations have been added and deleted.
  • The standard mileage reimbursement rate for use of a private vehicle for business purposes has increased to $0.58 cents/mile.
  • The OSU High/Low Lodging per diem rates for 2019 have increased.

 The OSU travel per diem rates for 2019 are as follows:

  • High Cost Cities
    • Meals & Incidental Expenses - $71.00
      • Breakfast - $17.75
      • Lunch - $17.75
      • Dinner - $35.50
    • Lodging - $216.00
  • Low Cost Cities
    • Meals & Incidental Expenses - $60.00
      • Breakfast - $15.00
      • Lunch - $15.00
      • Dinner - $30.00
    • Lodging - $135.00
Oregon Express Shuttle (10/23/18)

The College of Forestry is now set-up to do direct billing with Oregon Express Shuttle as well as Hut Shuttle and Omni Shuttle. To make your own reservations for Oregon Express Shuttle, go to The College of Forestry’s group code is: OSUCOF.

CI Azumano can also make reservations at these three shuttle services and have it direct billed as well.

Thrifty Rent A Car Parking at PDX (10/23/18)

Thrifty Rent A Car offers secure 24-hour gated airport parking at their Portland Airport location. Visit their website ( and reserve your parking space at the great rate of $3.00 per hour, $10.99 per day, or $65.94 per week. Located just minutes away from PDX, they offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. And, you don’t have to rent a car from them to use this service!



    • Travel Advance Form - PDF. Advance checks will not be released more than seven (7) days before the departure date. Contact Becky Currier in 270 Strand Hall prior to completing the form.
    • Foreign Travel Authorization Form - PDF.  Send to Becky Currier in 270 Strand Hall.


    Travel Rates




    Meal Allowances


    Contracted Agencies


    Helpful Links

    Ground Transportation
    Foreign Travel