This is a College of Forestry internal form only.  You must contact Azumano directly to make travel arrangements. (541-757-9792,

For questions regarding this form, please contact Becky Currier.  (541-737-3188,


Please note required fields are marked with an (*)

NOTE:  Employees of federal and state agencies must follow strict guidelines regarding travel expenses.  Contact Becky Currier (541-737-3188) in FOBC for more details.

Fiscal Operations (FIS) Policy & Procedure Manual - 411-07:  

Employees of Other State & Federal Agencies - Employees of other agencies acting in their official capacity are to be reimbursed for travel expenses by their own agency.  OSU cannot pay these individuals directly. OSU will reimburse their agency when invoiced for expenses.

If guest/speaker is paying own travel expenses and seeking reimbursement, expenses must be incorporated into the honorarium total.

Honoraria payments less than $5,000 and the speaker does not require a signed contract: Use the Vendor Payment Request Form.  Contact Becky Currier (541-737-3188) with questions.

Honoraria payments $5,000 or greater or the speaker requires a signed contract:  Use the Personal Services Contract or speaker's own contract.  Contact Christina Fierro (541-737-1588) with questions.

Contact Azumano (541-757-9792, to make travel arrangements.  Booking fees will be charged.  Note: Azumano does not receive a copy of this form.

Personal purchases of airfare cannot be reimbursed until after your trip.  You must submit a quote from Azumano showing the itinerary and cost of booking a trip through their agency.  You will be reimbursed for the actual amount you paid or the amount of the quote, whichever is less.

Starting October 1, 2020 all domestic U.S. air travelers will be required to show a driver's license issued by a state that is compliant with (or has been granted an extension for) the U.S. Government's REAL ID Act.  Oregon DMV expects to issue Real ID cards in mid-2020.

For those with identification from states that are not compliant, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will accept alternative forms of identification such as a passport, global entry card, or U.S. Military ID.

If the traveler cannot provide an acceptable form of identification, they will not be permitted through the security checkpoint.  (TSA Accepted Identification)

Department of Homeland Security REAL ID Site for Oregon (contains information about other states)

Foreign Travel on Grants and Contracts requires Office for Sponsored Research and Award Administration (OSRAA) advance approval (not required for FORXXX indexes).  Please complete the Foreign Travel Authorization form and submit to Becky Currier in 278 Peavy Hall, and she will forward to OSRAA.

As of April 1, 2017, Oregon State University now requires all travelers to register their foreign travel regardless of funding type.  The International Travel Registry is maintained by the Division of International Programs.  Proxy registration is available for those arranging travel for others.

  • Register as soon as you have the following:
    • Confirmed travel dates and location(s)
    • Contact information for yourself abroad and a local emergency contact
    • Passport (in case you lose your passport)
  • Benefits
    • Automatic enrollment in the Travel Accident & Sickness Plan which includes access to the 24/7 safety and security emergency services.
    • In the event of an emergency, this registry will enable OSU to locate and contact you to coordinate help.
    • The registry allows travelers to securely store a copy of their passport.

We strongly recommend you leave contact information with your office manager, supervisor, or unit manager and register with the U.S. Department of State - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).  This free service allows the Department of State to assist you in case of an emergency.  You will receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions; they can contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency; and they can help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.



Contact Becky Currier, 541-737-3188.

OSU will only cover the business portion of the trip.  Notify Azumano of the personal portion of the itinerary at time of booking and they will split the billing allowing you to pay separately for the personal segment of your trip.

See Air Transportation policy (03-140-402)

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.