How to Nominate a Coworker
For full consideration, follow the steps listed below.
- Identify an eligible Division colleague or co-worker.
- All Division employees can prepare and submit an award nomination.
- Choose an award from the available categories.
- In a concise narrative format, describe how your nominee excels in the award criteria areas. Be sure to include specific examples, and include how they demonstrate a commitment to DFA's values of enhancing diversity, supporting student and employee success and promoting a culture of respect in all working relationships.
- Ask for at least one concise narrative style letter of support for your nomination that addresses one or more of the award criteria for your nominee. Note the letter of support (required) is due no later than the published nomination deadline.
- Access the online nomination form and complete all sections by 5:00 pm on or before the deadline date. An alternative format for submission of nominations is available (Word form). Nominations received after the deadline date will not be included for evaluation.