Construction Contracts Administration is a unit within Procurement, Contracts and Materials Management. This unit is responsible for construction related procurements and contracts. These type of services include, but are not limited to:
- major and minor construction,
- reconstruction and repairs,
- land surveys,
- moving services utilized for department moves,
- floor coverings,
- systems furniture,
- asbestos, lead paint and other abatement, and
- other services that require installation or attachment to building structures and systems.
Construction Contracts Administration administers any construction related procurement that includes services that require trade labor that is subject to Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) Prevailing Wage Rates (PWR). Because of the analysis that must be conducted to determine whether a purchase is subject to BOLI PWR, Construction Contracts Administration is responsible for reviewing the purchase request and making that determination. To find out whether a project is subject to BOLI PWR, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. All purchases requiring the payment of PWR must route through Construction Contracts Administration, regardless of dollar value.
Construction Contracts Administration also administers the Reserve Contract Program for consultants and construction contractors, as well as master contracts for floor covering and abatement. Construction related business opportunities can be found at http://bid.oregonstate.edu
Construction Contracts Administration and Capital Planning and Development partner on many small and large capital projects for the University. They collaborate by working together to plan and develop the procurements and execute and administer the contracts.
- Brooke Davison, Construction Contract Officer
- Hanna Emerson, Construction Contract Manager
- Thomas James, Construction Contract Officer
- Ben Baggett, PacWave Contract Officer
How To Join the Reserve Contract Program (Note: We only accept electronic submissions).