The following are directions for utilizing the OSU Ethics form:
- Go to the Procurement Ethics Statement Login page
- You will be prompted to log in using your ONID ID
- After logging in, thoroughly read the Procurement Ethics Statement
- If you have any questions or think you may have a conflict of interest please contact the Chief Procurement Officer
- At the bottom of the Procurement Ethics Statement, be sure to fill out the CAPTCHA field then click on the “I agree” button to complete the process
Once submitted, the system sends an automated email receipt of completion to the employee with a copy to the OSU Chief Procurement Officer.
Additional Ethics Information
For additional information regarding ethics laws pertaining to public officials OSU staff are advised to review the PaCS Policy Manual, Oregon Government Ethics Commissions' Guide to Ethics Laws for Public Officials and the Guide for Public Officials 2015 Supplement, which provides guidance on the provisions of the statute (ORS 244) pertaining to ethics and public officials.
The OSU Office of Research Integrity also provides guidance on ethics and conflict of interest as it pertains to research. For more information you can review the Office of Research Integrity Conflict of Interest.
To report known or suspected fraudulent acts or financial irregularities, please review the Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting Policy.