The Performance Management Pilot project is focused on redesigning the performance evaluation process and system for the OSU IT and Controller’s units within the broader context of the OSU Talent Management Initiative. In doing so the project team will develop, communicate, and implement a clear, consistent and customer-focused program using the best available tools and technologies that will then inform and create a roadmap for the broader Talent Management Initiative Performance Management Project that will commence for all appointment types across the university in the coming future.
Monthly Drop-in Sessions
- First Tuesday of each month 1:00-1:50PM. Please join using this Zoom session: https://oregonstate.zoom.us/j/7715602518?pwd=dUJFZjM0bEZadmQrNk1FZXlqRmN3Zz09
Update: February 2023
The Performance Management Pilot project team continues to advance the goal of piloting a redesigned performance management process and system for OSU IT and the Controller's Unit. Opportunities to provide feedback through feedback forums and surveys will occur in February as the project team begins to compile a Performance Management Pilot final report and recommendation.
Regarding performance periods, please remember that:
- The performance period for professional faculty participating in the pilot has been adjusted to better align with salary increase decisions. The performance period for year two begins October 1, 2022 and ends April 30, 2023. Future performance periods will begin May 1st and end April 30th.
- The performance period for classified staff participating in the pilot has not changed and remains based on your merit increase month.
Please review the announcement and performance period visuals below for additional information:
- Performance Management Process Resources
- Update to CU and OSU IT (August)
- IT Managers Forum (October)
- Orientation (October 2021)
- Getting Started - Employees (October 2021)
- Getting Started - Supervisors (October 2021)
- Navigation Guides - NEW
Questions or Feedback?
For guidance on how to manage performance, working relationships between people or similar matters, please contact your HR Strategic Partner (https://hr.oregonstate.edu/about-us/hr-staff-directory#hrsp) or Employee & Labor Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For OSU SuccessFactors system issues please contact DFA IT at email@example.com. For questions regarding the Performance Management Pilot, please use the Performance Management Pilot contact form.
- Heather Horn, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Andrea Ballinger, Vice Provost for Information and Technology & CIO
- Heidi Sann, Associate Vice President for Finance & Controller
Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Office
- Danny Hough - Project Manager
- Aracely Arredondo - Controller’s Unit, Associate Director, Financial Strategic Services for Administration
- Renee Lyon – Controller’s Unit, Travel & Expense Manager
- Alex Crimin - UIT, Analyst Programmer
- Scott Emery - UIT, Director of IT Organizational Development
- Terralyn Vandetta - Forestry Computing Resources, Director
- Carolyn Warfield - University HR, Director-HR Strategic Partners
- Lisa Lindner - University HR, Classification and Compensation Consultant
- Jennifer Short - University HR, HR Technology Administrator
- Trina Young – University HR, Senior Employee & Labor Relations Officer
- Jared Haddock – University HR, HR Strategic Partner - Left OSU 08/2021
- Kristen Magis – University HR, Senior Consultant Training and Organizational Development - Left OSU 09/2021
These resources are intended for members of the OSU IT/Controller's Unit Performance Management Pilot. They do not represent current OSU Policy.