Project Delivery oversees and supports hundreds of small and large capital projects for the University every year. From planning through construction, our team endeavors to plan and develop facilities and landscapes that enhance the teaching and research objectives of Oregon State University.
Our team of Construction and Project Management professionals includes architects, engineers, construction managers and project managers. We work as a project team that involves multiple stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of new construction, renovation and remodeling projects that support the University’s academic mission; aligns with OSU's commitment of Universal Accessibility and Environmental Sustainability; and honors our the rich historic roots of our campus.
Our team manages large and small projects from conceptual project development, through design, permitting, construction and occupancy. We endeavor to plan and develop high-value, quality, long-term cost-effective facilities and landscapes that enhance the teaching and research objectives at OSU, embrace our partnership with the community and reinforce our stewardship of OSU lands. To that end, Construction Management has five primary goals:
- Cost – Deliver projects of long-term value within justifiable, benchmarked budgets
- Performance – Measure the process and outcomes
- Quality – Deliver buildings and landscapes that continue the tradition of high quality and historic character to enhance OSU's distinctive environment
- Schedule – Deliver projects in a professional, timely manner
- Stewardship - Collaborate with colleagues in the Office of Sustainability, Accessibility, and Facilities Services to employ life cycle cost analysis and sustainability measure in the delivery of all capital projects