Agreements that Contract Services provides support are listed below. If you have a question about a specific agreement please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University's Provision of Services that are outside of instruction, research ad industry partnerships. Other determining factors include: the University has no or limited interest in resulting IP; and services provided describe a Testing Service: material in = data out, turn-the-crank; and other services that would be considered routine, conducted following UNIVERSITY protocols and adhere closely to the description of the activities advertised for sale to the public.
- OSU Press Contracts. Contracts to publish, distribute and sell literary works and licensing and contracts for the purpose of translation of literary works.
- Special Event Use Permits: Vendor Fairs. Form used for specific events for vendors coming on campus for an OSU sponsored event.
- Equipment Loans. Granting limited short-term access to equipment owned or under University's control. May or may not include a fee.
- Art Loans, Sales, and Exhibits. Describes the transfer of Art between parties for the purposes of display or sale of Art owned or under the University's control.
- Student Internship and Study Abroad Programs. Facilitating students (and Faculty) as a host institution or home institution, for internships, exchanges, and study abroad programs. (Affiliation Contracts, Internship/Externship Host Site Contracts).
- Collaborations. Describes programs providing opportunities to assist the transition of students from one institution seeking to continue their education with OSU. Includes high school to OSU, community colleges to OSU, and industry associations to OSU. Also includes Ecampus programs where OSU is providing opportunities to members of an organization to seek their education from OSU. Ecampus programs may include undergraduate and graduate programs, certificates, and Microcredentials. Such programs may contain scholarships and other financial incentives for program participants.
- Dual and Joint Degree Programs. Dual degree: Two degrees awarded, one from each institution, all requirements met at each institution; and Joint degree: One degree awarded collaboratively between two institutions.
- Event & Rec Team Sponsorships. For events and Rec Sports Teams. May include receiving product donations, or services in kind in place of a Sponsorship Fee.
- Competition. Describes an OSU Intercollegiate team's Contract to participate in a sports event with another institution. Includes tournament play.
- Technology Use. Grants access to another party to access University technology.
- Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality (NDA, and CDA's). Asks OSU to agree to keep (client) information confidential and prohibits disclosure of client materials. Must be a direct relationship to the sale of services and OSU seeks no or limited interest in the resulting IP. Must be accompanied by OSU's Testing Services Agreement TSA Form.